Our way of saying thank you for choosing The Ranch Harley-Davidson® as your preferred dealer!
Log in below to check your points or redeem & print your certificate online.
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent towards your qualifying purchase*
- 250 points = $10 certificate
- 500 points = $20 certificate
- 750 points = $30 certificate
- 1000 points = $40 certificate
- 1250 points = $50 certificate
- 1500 points = $60 certificate
- 2000 points = $80 certificate
If you are an active member of our local H.O.G.® Chapter, Retired/Active Duty Military, or a First Responder, you will receive 1.5 points for every $1 spent. Please show prop ID to TRHD Staff member!
How do I join?
Ask any staff member of The Ranch Harley-Davidson® to get you signed up!
How does it work?
You receive 1 point for each $1 of your qualifying purchase* Log into your account above to redeem your points and print a certificate or come into the store to redeem points!
You will now receive DOUBLE POINTS by having your parts installed in our Service Department if the parts were purchased from us. Talk to a Service Writer to redeem those points!
- Motorcycle Purchase (700 Points)
- Refer New Motorcycle Customer (500 Points)
- Purchasing GAP Coverage (80 Points)
- Purchasing HD® Extended Service Plan (80 Points)
- Purchasing Tire and Wheel Protection Plan (80 Points)
- Purchasing The Ranch Harley-Davidson® Hand Plan (80 Points)
Want Points Without Having to Spend Money?!
- Volunteering at Dealership Events (250 Points)
- Attend HOG® Chapter Meetings (150 Points)
- Going on Dealer Lead Rides (150 Points)
Do the certificates or points expire?
The points will expire on your Sign Up Date Anniversary every year. (Example: You signed up for the program on October 1st, 2017, your points will expire and reset to zero ever October 1st every year)
If you were a rewards member prior to September 1st, 2017 your anniversary date is August 31st, so your points will expire and reset to zero every August 31st.
*Qualifying purchases do not include: Online Purchases, Giftcard Purchases, Purchases with Round-Up Rewards Gift Certificates, and Taxes/Fees. Special Order and Layaway points will be redeemed when items are picked up and paid in full. All Round-Up Rewards points must be redeemed by the anniversary of your sign update each year. The program will restart and set to zero on that date. The Ranch Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to modify or cancel the program at any time. Points hold no cash value. Talk to any of The Ranch Harley-Davidson® Associates for more details!