Great Riders Aren't Born. They're Made.
Welcome to Our Riding Academy. Your Lifetime Motorcycle Journey Begins Here and Lasts a Lifetime!
We are a leading Harley-Davidson Riding Academy, so whether you’re a novice who's never been on a bike or a seasoned road veteran, we can help you learn and refine the skills that will take you on the ride of a lifetime.
Combining the time-tested curriculum of the Motorcycle Safety Foundation® with the passion of our Harley-Davidson® Certified Coaches, our courses offer hands-on instruction and real road experience so that you can learn the skills you need to get the most out of riding. We believe everybody can ride. We believe everyone should ride.
The Motorcycle Safety Foundation Basic eCourse is a highly interactive online program that provides riders of all skill levels with the basics of motorcycling. With integrated graphics, photos and videos to help better illustrate the lessons, the program allows you to control the pace of your learning. Upon registering for the Riding Academy Class, you will receive an access code for the eCourse with instructions on how to register by email in approximately 12-24 hours. This is included in your registration fee. Allow yourself approximately 3 hours to complete this class. The course can be completed in intervals but, must NOT be completed more than 30 days prior to your scheduled class. The Basic eCourse is a prerequisite of the Harley-Davidson® New Rider Course.
You will use our bike, the all-new Harley-Davidson® Street 500 Motorcycle is a light, user-friendly, easy to ride bike that will leave you feeling in total control
- Fri 5:30pm-10pm
- Sat/Sun 8am-4pm
- The cost of the New Rider Course is $249. This includes the use of our motorcycle, insurance, class materials, etc. NOTE: Prices are subject to change anytime.
- Military & First Responders get $50 OFF as a way to say Thanks! Please see Jeff before registering to get a discount.
**Please note** All sessions are mandatory. Please be sure you can attend the schedule you choose. No refunds if arrangements aren't made 2 days prior to class.
Please contact Jeff with additional questions at email@example.com or (979) 690-1669!
To take the course, you will need:
- To know how to ride a bicycle
- Valid driver’s license, if applicable, or photo ID for students without dl
- Sturdy over the ankle footwear
- Full fingered gloves
- Long-sleeved shirt or jacket
- Protective eyewear (Sunglasses)
- Helmets must be dot approved
- This class requires proof of completion of the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) online basic eCourse